Monday, May 20, 2013
Opportunities
I'll admit that there have been times I have had to ask myself am I moving home for selfish reasons? In the beginning while we were unsure if this was Gods will for our lives we prayed and struggled to see Gods plan for us. I can remember sobbing one night and saying God, I dont wanna be selfish. Help me to think clearly and not selfishly. We prayed and prayed and just felt God moving us toward Tn. I prayed for peace and understanding. God has continually given me both. He has opened the door for opportunity after opportunity. In fact we have so many ministry opportunities awaiting for us in Tn that we are currently praying for direction and which path to choose. I have already commited to a babysitting job that will start at the end of July. I can see Gods hand in this move. I know He has a purpose and a plan for us. I am thankful for all the opportunities He is pouring out for us. Through each one I realize more and more that this is His will for our lives and not a selfish decision. I feel so blessed that He has work for us back home where both our families are. God is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment