I feel like I got alot accomplished today!! Yesterday evening I wrote our last newsletter :( This morning I printed them all then I multitasked by folding them while sitting on the back porch getting rid of the sun tan line I got at the lake on sunday. Ok so the sun did all the work besides the folding. Then I came inside and packed up most of our winter clothes. I left out a few outfits just in case. Then I organized our extra bedroom which is filled with empty boxes and now some packed boxes. I also packed all our blankets and sheets that we wont be using again for awhile. Then I got all the newsletters put into envelopes and sealed. We went to dollar plus to buy sun screen and aloe since we are a little burnt from the lake on sunday. Then we came home and took Molly for a walk. Now Jeremy is cooking dinner and afterwards I need to put stamps on the newsletters and start writing addresses on them. I am looking at the clock wondering where my day off went, but it was a good day. Happy Monday everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment