Saturday, January 25, 2014

A season of Change. . . . . .

          To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
 A time to be born,
    And a time to die;
A time to plant,
    And a time to pluck what is planted;
 A time to kill,
    And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
    And a time to build up;
 A time to weep,
    And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
    And a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,

    And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
    And a time to refrain from embracing;
 A time to gain,
    And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
    And a time to throw away;
 A time to tear,
    And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
    And a time to speak;

A time to love,

    And a time to hate;
A time of war,
    And a time of peace.



                Change is hard and I mean HARD!!! Although I didnt realize it or comprehend God has been working on a season of change for me and in me. I didnt want a change, but God said its time. I didnt think I needed a change, but God said I do. I'm not thrilled about this change, but God said Its ok I am your provider and your Prince of peace and I will see you through. That does not mean it wont be hard or that I wont struggle. I will and I am. I dont have all the answers and that drives me crazy, but God is whispering to me "Be still and know that I am God."
         As I am now In Numbers (on my journey through the Bible) I see how God took care of the Israelites when He brought them out of Egypt. I see how He had a plan and although hard at times and maybe not the way they had planned or wanted,  in the end God saw them through. I have to believe He will do the same for me. Not my way and not my plan actually not even the way I wanted, but The same faithful God who is working all things out for my good.
 Sometimes We just cant understand. . . . . . . . . .
First day keeping Jacob!!!
    But Gods ways are not our ways and sometimes we have to take a step of faith and trust Him to lead the rest of the way. I am not sure what He has next for me, but I am clinging to Him and trusting Him to show me the way.


           It saddens me that soon I may not  be hanging out with this cutie everyday


  But God has called me into a new season and as hard as it is I have to be obedient.

            I am currently looking for employment and I know God will work everything out for His Purpose and His Glory.  Please pray for this sweetie and his family and also for me as I step out into a new journey God has for me.
         

No comments: