Friday, January 31, 2014

Our God is BIG!

         So this week has been crazy, but I see how BIG our God is just on some events that happened this week. 
           Lets back track last friday is when I dropped the bomb shell on Jacobs Mommy Jennifer about me feeling led to move  into other avenues. I had prayed and prayed. Then I felt like I HAD to go to church with my Mom one wednesday night. When I got there the sermon was about being obedient. So that was my finally confirmation I had prayed so desperately for. So on friday I prayed and asked God if today was the day He wanted me to talk to Jennifer. I asked Him to  please send me a sign and an  give me a opportunity and let me know for sure. That afternoon when Jennifer came to get Jacob I still had no idea. Jacob was asleep and since He hadnt been asleep long Jennifer sat down in our recliner and in that moment I felt God whisper its time. I know it sounds crazy, but I know He once again worked it all out. Our God is BIG!

     Then this week I get a text from Amanda (Alania and Emmys Mom) asking me if I can keep Emmy tuesday and thursday. So of course I said I could. Then on tuesday the snow came and of course School was out. Back track in case you arent keeping up with me I kept the girls when I first moved home. So on friday the snow had mostly melted, but some was still hanging around on a few roads. So school was out again which meant I didnt keep Jacob, but I had Alaina as well as Emmy. So before I move on in my next journey I got to spend another day just me and the girls. Which without the snow would have never happened. Our God is BIG!

      Also something I prayed and prayed about was the girls and Nala. They are both afraid of dogs and when I keep them years ago I actually had to keep my dog somewhere else. I prayed that everything would go good and they wouldnt be afraid. Emmy was scared at first, but warmed up fast. Emmy kept telling me Alaina is afraid of dogs and it takes her alot longer than me. However both girls spent friday playing with Nala ALL day long!!! Our God is BIG!
     The fellowship Church is moving into a new building that we will have access to whenever we want. It may not meet our  permanent needs, but we are thankful that God provided us with it just when we needed it most. Our God is BIG!

        These are all things just this week that have happened that truly reminded me how BIG our God is. He is amazing and although His ways arent our ways He is always seeing us through our tough situations. He works all things out for our good. He is so much bigger than our problem and our circumstance. Our God is BIG!
    
   

No comments: