Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow!!!!!!!!!

Wow I had no idea it was suppose to snow today!!! What a surprise when I looked out and the ground was white. Of course School was let out so the kiddos got picked up early. So a relaxing afternoon in my pjs watching it snow is in store for me. So thankful for times like these. 

Our yard ( inside the fence)


Yes I just may have been taking pictures through the screen door lol
Someone was unsure about the snow at first, but then she realized its yummy to eat!
 Anyone who knows Nala knows she is all about two things: Eating and digging. She has been going out as often as she can trick me and act like she has to in order to do both.
  She fits in so well with Jeremy and I because we LOVE snow!!!!!


Stay warm and safe Ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Christy McHone said...

Looks great and I enjoy reading your blog. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Christy!!