Normally I have a big news years post about my resolutions and plans for this year, but not this year. For some reason I just dont have much to say lately. I'm not sad, or depressed I'm very happy just quiet I guess. I havent been in much of a writing mood but that doesnt mean great things arent happening.
Jeremy and I are doing well. We are adjusting to him working the evening shift, and Nala has been awesome company for me. I have no idea how I would have made it without her. We are happy and content. :)
Its hard to believe that this little lady has only been around one month. She is doing great. She has gained 2 pounds weighing a whooping 5 pounds! Her vet said and I quote "She looks perfectly healthy". Which was a relief. Cant wait until the end of January when her puppy shots are complete and I cant take my girl out and show her off.
I took one of my old toe socks that I never wear and made Nala a outfit. She wasnt crazy about the hat, but she did wear it long enough for a picture.
Jeremy and I are doing well. We are adjusting to him working the evening shift, and Nala has been awesome company for me. I have no idea how I would have made it without her. We are happy and content. :)
Its hard to believe that this little lady has only been around one month. She is doing great. She has gained 2 pounds weighing a whooping 5 pounds! Her vet said and I quote "She looks perfectly healthy". Which was a relief. Cant wait until the end of January when her puppy shots are complete and I cant take my girl out and show her off.
I took one of my old toe socks that I never wear and made Nala a outfit. She wasnt crazy about the hat, but she did wear it long enough for a picture.
I got my hair cut and I love it!!!!
So theres a update short and sweet. Not much to tell still trucking along and living for Jesus.
Every day is not a good day, but there is something good in everyday!


No comments:
Post a Comment