Saturday, October 4, 2014

When one chapter closes. . . . .

         Its no secret that I have struggled with my sense of purpose since moving home 15 months ago. Its not that I have been sad, I mean I was in the beginning, but I have been perfectly happy. However I could never shake the feeling that everything wasnt exactly how it should be. Obviously I had no idea what I needed to be doing, but I didnt feel like I was doing the right thing. I babysat for awhile, and I wanted that to be it. I wanted it so badly, I love kids I love to care for others that was perfect, but still it didnt feel right. So I got a job at Polar Freeze Yogurt and I loved it and I absolutely loved my co workers. Then we moved to Sweetwater and I got a job at Kmart and I knew within weeks that I was not suppose to be there. So I went back to Polar Freeze.

Recently  I got a second job at E K Baker school as a cafeteria monitor. I absolutely love it . Just 2 and 1/2 hours a day, but I love it. I love seeing the kids and helping the little guys open their ketchup and milk. It may not seem like much to some and I realize its a small job, but its still a important job.  I then began to think about being so happy even on my way to that job, and I couldnt shake the feeling that I still wasnt where I needed to be. But where am I suppose to be?? What am I suppose to be doing??

 Today was my last day at Polar Freeze


     I start a new job soon and I hope that this is it. After so many prayers and this job just completely falling into place I feel like this is it, but cant know for sure. I will be keeping my job at the school as well. I hope that this is finally where I belong and is what I am suppose to be doing.

Please pray that this is it and that I can finally settle and start living instead of searching for my place.
 Also please continue to pray for our adoption.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you get the job