So I start my job tomorrow. I will be in training for two weeks. I am so excited/ nervous. We spoke with our social worker today and redid some paperwork ( pertaining to my job). Then it hit me What if this is why the home study is so far behind. I talk and talk about trusting God and it all being for a reason. Maybe this is the reason. Its extremely important that our home study info completely matches our dossier info. If our home study had been approved then we would be working on our dossier right now and the info would not have matched. This would have been a red flag. Thankfully we do not have to worry about this because God was watching out for us long before we knew I would be changing jobs. :)
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
No comments:
Post a Comment