Sunday, October 12, 2014

Waiting is tough, let Him adopt you....

  Its no secret that we are thrilled, anxious, and already in love with our Baby C. Waiting is hard really hard. Knowing that God has chosen a son all for us, but we have to wait and convince everyone else ( I dont mean anything bad by that, I just mean we have to prove we are fit to be parents, and fill out lots of paperwork.)  I have thought so much lately about how I know that I will love Him for the rest of my life, and how I would do anything to protect him. Proving that to someone else is really tough though. It reminds me of how God tries to win us over. God knows that He is the best thing for us. He knows our lives will be better with Him in it. He tries to send us blessings to prove to us that He loves us and has our best interest at heart. Sadly so many reject Him when all He wants to do is love us for the rest of our lives. Its a deep love that we cannot even comprehend.  He is waiting for us to realize that He is the answer. Waiting is tough. He is trying to show us that He is fit to be our King, yet we think we need more and more proof its never enough.
Let Him in today, Let Him love you for the rest of your life, Let your King adopt you....


God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. Ephesians 1:5

No comments: