Saturday, October 25, 2014

New job, new car, and movement in our adoption......

     Hey guys sorry its been so long since I've written I have been so busy lately.


   Let me start out by saying things are going great!!! A new Job, A new Car, and movement in our adoption. :)

In my last post I spoke briefly about a new job. I went through training and started this past week. I am a dsp at Tri County Center. Tri-County Center is a non-profit agency providing a variety of services to individuals with developmental disabilities. I LOVE my job!!!! I am so thankful that I finally found my calling. It is my gift and joy to care for others. It makes such a big difference when you have a job where you enjoy going to work.   I am so thankful for this opportunity to use my gift and find a job that brings me such happiness.

  Its no secret that my car had some major issues. We begin discussing getting me another vehicle a few weeks ago. Then We found out all the tires  on my car needed replace. One had literally started coming apart and the others were showing wires. So we decided it was time to decide whether we wanted to buy new tires or buy another vehicle. Since the car had other issues ( transmission, oil leak, door sensor) on top of needing new tires we decided that we wanted to call it quits so to speak and find another vehicle.


   We knew we wanted a vehicle that allowed room for our family to grow. God sure provided that!!

  It would be perfectly fine with me if someday my family fills this van up, ( Jeremy would disagree hehe) Ok so maybe my kids and a few of there friends can fill it up. Whatever happens I trust that God will fill this van with love, happiness, and more joy than my heart can handle.  


I havent spoken about our adoption much but thats not because there hasnt been some movement! I cant make an official announcement just yet, but I can say that I have been sent paperwork to fill out for our next step. When my homestudy is in hand I will make the official announcement and then we will pick a date to let you all start guessing our boys name and will announce  his name shortly after.  :)



 With that being said we need to hit fundraising full force. If you have a idea or something you would like to do please let us know. We need and would greatly appreciate any help. 

If you would like to donate to our adoption account you can do that at this link

https://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/bringing-home-baby-c-/220667


Please continue to pray for our adoption ( funding, our son, paperwork). We appreciate your prayers and support.

No comments: