I know what your thinking when you see me posting asking for donations or kicking off yet again another fundraiser. Trust me I have heard it all, but the one I hear most often is " If their going to adopt they should be able to pay for it". Yep, I said "If their" because these comments aren't usually made to me, only about me. If your one of those people who feels this way I have two things I want to share with you.
First let me say I wish we could. I wish more than anything that we could fund our adoption with no help. I know maybe it doesn't show, but I do not like asking for money. I feel as though im constantly begging for something and its not easy.
The second thing I wanna share with you is God called us to adopt. Its not something that we thought up one day. It took prayer, lots of prayer and seeking His plan. Sometimes God calls us to do things that are bigger than us. That's what He did when He called us to adopt. God knew it was bigger than us, He knew we couldn't fund it ourselves. Yet He called us anyway.Each time any amount has been due, God has provided it. I dont mean money fell from the sky like manna, but God used people like you. He laid it on folks heart to give and I am so thankful they listened to His still small voice like we did when we stepped out on this journey.
God called us to do something bigger than us, but im thankful that nothings bigger than our God.
Maybe He is calling you to give. Right now we have a tshirt fundraiser going on. Shirts are $15 and we need to sale 43 shirts and we only have 5 days to do it. We need friends, family, and anyone else to step up and make a difference for a orphan, for our son. I know that this is bigger than us , but its not bigger than God.
Click on the link below to order.
.
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/bringing-home-connor-malone
First let me say I wish we could. I wish more than anything that we could fund our adoption with no help. I know maybe it doesn't show, but I do not like asking for money. I feel as though im constantly begging for something and its not easy.
The second thing I wanna share with you is God called us to adopt. Its not something that we thought up one day. It took prayer, lots of prayer and seeking His plan. Sometimes God calls us to do things that are bigger than us. That's what He did when He called us to adopt. God knew it was bigger than us, He knew we couldn't fund it ourselves. Yet He called us anyway.Each time any amount has been due, God has provided it. I dont mean money fell from the sky like manna, but God used people like you. He laid it on folks heart to give and I am so thankful they listened to His still small voice like we did when we stepped out on this journey.
God called us to do something bigger than us, but im thankful that nothings bigger than our God.
Maybe He is calling you to give. Right now we have a tshirt fundraiser going on. Shirts are $15 and we need to sale 43 shirts and we only have 5 days to do it. We need friends, family, and anyone else to step up and make a difference for a orphan, for our son. I know that this is bigger than us , but its not bigger than God.
Click on the link below to order.
.
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/bringing-home-connor-malone

No comments:
Post a Comment