Wednesday, December 31, 2014

News, News, and more News!

     Life is busy!!!! In one day we received three different pieces of news.  The first news I received was that I passed my medication administration class. That was amazing news and a HUGE relief!!!! The class was three days of tons of information and the test was intense. I am so thankful for everyone who prayed for me as I was testing.

    I was on a huge high, but the next news I got was not so great. I found out my sweet Nala needs surgery.

Nala had been limping on and off for a few months, but She never acted as if she were in any pain. Then a few days ago I noticed a rash on her inner thigh of the leg she holds up when she limps.  Off to the vet we went where we discovered that Nalas knee was out of socket. The vet put it back in place several times and each time it immediately popped right back out. So surgery is scheduled for January 16th. The rash was from where she had been licking the area because it hurt so bad, yet she never whined, yelped, or even let on that she was hurting ( besides limping). She is such a trooper and we know that she will pull through just fine.  Until then she is on pain pills and is super loopy!



So I felt drained. I had been very excited and then had that excitement shot down with sadness and dread. Then I opened the mailbox to find a letter form the US citizenship and immigration services,  it stated that we are approved to adopt!!!! This is amazing news and now we can send our paperwork to Hong Kong ( when we finish the paperwork!)  This was the most amazing news of all. This made me realized that everything is going to be ok because God is piecing everything together so perfectly.


Today Jeremy and I are heading to Gatlinburg. Four days with our fellowship family worshiping and hearing the word preached. We will see Rush of Fools, Colton Dixon, Switchfoot, Newsboys,  Matthew West, Mandisa, and many more. We are so excited and cant wait to see how God speaks to us on this trip. 



Please continue to pray for our adoption.  For paperwork, For doctor appointments, For identifying a child, For bringing Him home, and for Gods perfect timing in it all.

No comments: