Monday, June 22, 2015

Im overwhelmed by you!

           I pray daily for the funding of our adoption. I worry, I stress, I struggle but through it all God has been faithful. I cant eplain to you how thrilled we were once we were to the point where you can apply for grants. Up until that point we sold tshirts, had a yard sale, a sweet friend made and sold cupcakes, and mostly to be honest we just begged.  I spent hours upon hours applying for grants.  Most of you know we received a Matching Grant from Lifesong meaning we raise $3000 and they will give us $3000 making a grand total of $6000 for our adoption. So today I find out we have actually exceed the goal we have raised $3429!!! To God be the glory! We also found out a few weeks back that we received a grant of $5000 from Show Hope. We also have around $2000 in our adoption bank account. What im getting at is we only need about $2000 to completely fund our adoption. How great is our God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words for the relief and thankfulness that I   feel.

In a week feeled with more bad news that I thought I could handle I prayed for God to show me the good and He did.


No comments: