Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dear Sweet boy

    Dear Sweet boy,
             Mama is dealing with so many unknowns right now that its making her crazy!!! How long will I take off work?? What will my schedule by like once your home?? What days will you have therapy?? I could go on and on and those are only work related worries. I have thirty million other worries, but in the midst of this chaos, worry, and stress there is excitement brewing and I am overwhelm that there is you. There is a Connor Thaddeous Malone and that is you.  You are my little boy. You are  the child I have prayed for, for 7 years. You are what gets Mama through the hard days already even though your half a world away. Your not a reflection of me and yet your my son. The thought that in 5 months I will see your little face in person, we will finally have our first hug and although right now it doesnt seem possible I will fall deeper in love with you. Others wont understand our journey and thats ok but Mama knows that our family is not by chance. Our family was always Gods plan. Long before He created the universe He saw us and He saw you and He had a brilliant plan. We have dreamed of you for so long and yet when we saw your picture we were overwhelmed because you were more perfect than we ever had planned. Those dark brown eyes begged me to love them and I promise I will for the rest of my life. You are a gift from God just like your name says. You are mine and I am yours and you make all the stress and worry disappear. I cannot wait to whisper I love you in your ear and feel the weight of your body in my arms. I cannot wait until their are no more miles in between us. I cannot wait for you and yet I would wait forever for you. You are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I cannot wait to show you off to the rest of the world. Hurry home.

Mama

No comments: