I wanted to get my Mamaw something different for Christmas. I decided to get her a grandmothers necklace but for the great grandkids. So to Etsy I went to customize the perfect necklace. I found one I liked but I needed a birthstone for Connor. We hadn't been matched with and weren't even pursuing a certain child so I chose to pick between December or September birthstone since they are blue and one thing I knew for sure is we were adopting a boy. I went back and forth for awhile but I ended up going with September just because it's a darker blue.
I love how God works things out.....Connors birthday is September 17th.
The necklace turned out to be more special than anyone could have ever dreamed.
I love how God works things out.....Connors birthday is September 17th.
The necklace turned out to be more special than anyone could have ever dreamed.

No comments:
Post a Comment