Wednesday, August 19, 2015

There is HOPE....

This is to you....Maybe your a newlywed or maybe you have been  married for years. Maybe its been a horrendous few years or only a couple months. You feel lost, overwhelmed, frustrated, and angry. The one thing you want so so so badly is just not happening for you and your lost in a sea of hopelessness and rage. Maybe your battling this silently or maybe your whole family and church knows. You've tried all the old wives tales and nothing has worked. You have prayed and prayed and to be honest your wondering if God is either not listening or somehow punishing you for some past mistake. Your biggest fear is you sometimes think maybe its not meant to be....like ever and that scares you the most. You know that stress doesnt help so your stressed about trying to not stress and you worry and agonized. You beat yourself up constantly. You wonder why your body has failed you. You see other people have no problems or even take the blessing for granted and it gives you a sick feeling in your stomach. Ever month you wonder if this is your month and your convinced you have several symptoms. You have taken more test than you will ever admit and each said the same thing. You threw them away and convinced yourself that you were ok but you cried...hard. Every month you mourn as if you have lost someone and yet what hurts the most is knowing you never had anyone to begin with. 

This letter is to tell you there is hope. The only reason I know is because ive been there. All the above describes me. Most everyone know my story ends with an amazing story of adoption , but before you stop reading let me say I am not here to push adoption on anyone. I am here only  to say there is hope. I cant lie, your story may end in pregnancy and it may not. I have countless friends who have been in this same boat and  I have seen God work amazing miracles, but not all of them  were waddling around with there own little baby bump. Although many were :) I have seen pregnancies, I have seen adoption, I have seen God transform lives. My plea for you today is to lay it all at Gods feet. Dont lay it down and then go back and scoop it all back up later. Im talking totally surrender this burden to Him, trust Him to give you a family in His time and His way. I promise you that regardless whether He gives you a child or not He will change you. He will use you and only He can bring you out of this pit your in and give you victory even if its with empty arms. Our God is that mighty and He is that powerful so lay everything at His feet today.....One thing you will never do is regret it.


No comments: