Friday, October 30, 2015

Whats next??

Waiting on HCO (travel) is tough. Monday only makes one week ( should take around 8-10) and I already ache it hurts so bad. I think its knowing were so close and yet it feels forever away. When I tell you we cannot wait I know you obviously know thats a understatement. The thought of meeting Connor and finally bringing him home to join us in our everyday lives is so exciting and yet feels so unreal to me. I am over the moon about every single thing, but what I am most excited about is watching our friends and family fall head over heels in love with this little boy too.


    Now we are waiting on HCO ( Higher Court Order) meaning a court date. This should take anywhere from 8-10 weeks. We will then be given travel dates from anywhere from 1-3 weeks later. It is so overwhelming that the next news we hear will be travel dates. This is something that always seemed so far away and now I just feel like im in shock and in a daze! We cannot wait to wrap our arms around our son and bring him home to meet all of you!





1 comment:

jean wilcox said...

I'm already in love with him!