Sunday, May 15, 2016

Prayers, finalization, and one joyful little boy.

Hey guys just a little update to let you know everything is going great!

I celebrated my first Mothers Day with so many cards and well wishes.

Connor loved the card he and daddy got mama. He carried it around all day, I finally had to put it up because I wanna keep it. He was super proud of it. 

Everyday we see more and more of this sweet guys personality and it has been incredible to see him go from shy and timid around others to being open and loving with his family and close friends. 

It feels like he has been with us forever and yet I cannot fathom that next week He has been home 4 whole months!! Time sure flies and he is growing and learning so much everyday. 

The adoption process and the wait were excruciatingly hard, but we would do it all over again a million times to know this incredibly joy we now feel.


Its hard to comprehend that there was ever a time we didnt know or love this little boy. He is the most beautiful, smart, joyful little boy and we love him so much. We are thrilled that God led us to him and allowed us to make him our child.

We cannot finalize the adoption until Connor has been here for 6 months ( July 16.) We are currently working with our agency to update our home study so that we have all paperwork inline to be ready when the time comes. Please continue to pray for us as we move forward and try to get everything in place, (it sure is a little more difficult to do this in a  timely manner with a rambunctious toddler! haha.)

We are anxiously awaiting to hear our guy declared Connor Thaddeus Malone here and forevermore!!!!



Thank you for the prayers, kind words, and financial support through this whole journey. It has been a indescribable feeling to see just how much joy Connor brings not just us ,but everyone else. I have no doubt that is one of my sweet boys gifts that God will use for His kingdom.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for the future and am so proud to be Connors Mama.


2 comments:

Musings of a Southern Woman said...

I am so happy for y'all. Your smile on Mothers Day said it all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.