Saturday, December 23, 2017

Joy awaits you.....

If God called you to do something BIG, would you follow Him??
No matter how scary.
No matter how unimaginable the journey seemed.
No matter what it looked like financially.
No matter if you knew it would change your life forever.
No matter if you knew it would be a long hard road.
No matter if you knew it was unpredictable.
No matter who agreed.
No matter if you didn't get the encouragement and support from those you love most.
Would you do it anyway, Would you follow Him??

    First off let me say that I do not share our story to give us any glory, because ALL the glory belongs to JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.  No, I share our journey for those who are right there where we were. Those who hear Him calling, and are filled with the same unimaginable fear we were. Those who cant comprehend how they will make it work financially. Those who arent sure they are ready to give up the life they know now. Those who arent sure they have what it takes for the hard road ahead. Those who arent sure they will have the support they will need. I share for them. Because I want them to know that when they press forward through the rain the rainbow is so worth the storm. I want them to know that so much joy lies ahead after the heartache and pain. I want them to know that God foots the bill when its His plan. I want them to know that life will indeed be different, but it will be so much better. I want them to know that It will all be worth it. I want them to know that Gods plans are for our good and His timing is indeed perfect.

And thats why I tell everyone what God did for us. How He took two ordinary people who didnt have much but had alot of love to give. Two people whose hearts ached from their empty arms.

And  across the World He saw a  beautiful boy who was a orphan. Who needed those loving arms. Who needed two people with alot of love to give.

And He knew He had the perfect plan.

Still God gives us the freedom of choice. We could have said no. We could have allowed money or fear stand in the way.

But because we didnt that beautiful boy is not a orphan anymore and those empty arms have never been so full.

Im  not telling you to adopt. Im not telling you to plunge head first into the unknown. But I am telling you that when you follow Him, even when its scary, even when you cant comprehend his plan, even when it seems so unattainable that joy awaits you and that you will never walk one step alone.

Follow Him, the journey may be hard, the journey may be long, You may not have much support, but you'll have Him and that's all you'll need.

Joy awaits you when you follow Him.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:38


No comments: