Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Just a quick update

  Hey guys sorry its been so long, but life has been crazy for a little bit. My cousin Lacey and I were able to come up with a plan to surprise my parents with all household items they needed. I could never thank those enough who donated and bought items!! They moved into a home they will be renting for the time being which is two doors down from us. While this is a huge blessing and I appreciate what people mean, I cringe everytime someone says im so lucky or they are so lucky. However lets talk about the good not the negative.  Its amazing to see how God has worked things out and took care of them each step of the way. I am anxious to see the rest of his plan unfold. 

One other thing going on recently is I finally broke down and saw a dentist. My tooth has been broken for awhile, but only recently has it been painful. It went from no pain to excruciating pain  what seemed like overnight. I literally couldnt even drink water, its been horrible. So Ill go get a root canal ( I cant have it pulled cause its in my smile line) and then everything will be fine.  Life never seems to go the way we think huh.  My visit revealed I have gum disease. I have significant bone loss. I have 4 cavities. So I will have a root canal, then get a crown, have my cavities filled, and then root therapy will begin.  They will numb my mouth and go in and clean out the bacteria from the roots of all my teeth.  I cant remember how many sessions Ill need, but I will go every three months for awhile after there complete and eventually I will be released to every six months.  Im so thankful for good dental insurance, but We will still be paying a huge chunk of money. Health problems associated with Gum disease are  diabetes, heart disease, stroke, to name a few.  Anyway please be praying for me.

Connor is doing well. He is fighting a cold right now, but were hoping he will kick it soon. We saw the ENT and his tubes had came out. As long as he doesnt get a ear infection we wont need another set, so were crossing our fingers. He complied perfectly for his hearing test and aced it. This was huge ( the complieing part) I was so so proud of him. His surgery for his eyes is coming up quickly. We are praying that all will go as planned and honestly were just ready to get it over with. 

Not much else going on in the Malone household. We had a good Thanksgiving and I enjoyed my first holiday break at my new job and am now counting down to Christmas break. Getting to spend all this extra time with Connor is such a blessing. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have this new opportunity. God is good!!!

No comments: