Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rain rain rain go away, funny story, and excitment about what God is doing in Montana

Wow its been raining for what feels like forever!! Yesterday while driving home Jeremy and I saw the most beautiful rainbow. It was coming straight up from a mountain. Made me think of my last post about how God will not break His promises to us. So even though We havent seen many bright sunny hot days yet summer is definitely here. The reason I know is because we are crazy busy and we havent even started the summer food program yet. I am not complaining I am thankful for all the ministries God is allowing us to do. Maybe We can rest when summers over :) Ha thats when my babysitting job begins and by then Alayah will be pulling up and crawling around everywhere. I know what your thinking wow how are you adding that to everything else you do. My answer is I cant wait :) and I am so excited about it and even if I have to cook for tuesday and wednesday and practice on fridays with a baby on my hip Ill do it because it makes me happy. Funny story.....on friday Some of us women were meeting at the church to plan and discuss our menu for the summer food program. So I changed and feed Alayah and asked Jeremy if he thought he could handle watching her. ( I knew He could She was babbling and happy) He said ok I said ok just bring her to me or just text me and ill come down here. so upstairs I went I was in The meeting probably about 30 minutes when I got a text saying " she just keeps crying and idk what to do" So i hurried downstairs and found them sitting in the recliner when I came in the room she reached for me :) Before babies can talk when they reach for you to me its like hearing them say I love you. Anyway so as im picking her up i say whats wrong and then I figured it out and I said well your stinky and she starts smiling like wow im glad someone figured it out. So Idk if Jeremy really didnt know or just didnt wanna change her. But it just was funny to me. So anyway just wanted to check in and let everyone know We miss them and Havent forgot them but the letters and calls might be fewer these next few months because We are gonna be lucky to get sleep :) But We are very excited about EVERYTHING God is doing in Montana.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I didnt add this but i wanna say I am thankful for Lee and Joy and Buddie and Fran . I know we will all be right along side each other all summer long . I hope this post didnt make it sound like we were working alone.