Well as you probably know We hop on a plane tomorrow morning (October 13th) and head back towards Montana and to answer the question everyones asking YES we are ready. We love Montana and the people We get to minister with as well as those we minister too. We have so many friends in Montana who are so excited for our arrival back, and We are very excited too.
I must brag on my family. Although I still have goodbyes to do this evening with my side of the family so far no one has cried. Its like a miracle for a few haha. Its perfectly okay to cry don't get me wrong but I wont lie it makes it harder on me. I just can't help it. I cannot stand to see someone cry and i'm the worlds worst at knowing what to say. I wont lie I spend the last few weeks of my trip dreading the goodbyes which is ridiculous I know, But anyway Just wanted to say Thanks to my family for holding it together this time. Besides that its not goodbye its see you later because We dont know when But we will be back to visit sometime.
Also please pray for us and our flights tomorrow. I must admit the last time we came home ( which was my first time flying) I was a complete basket case!! This time (of course It might still all hit me tomorrow morning) I feel more calm. The only thing I have some anxiety about is our second flight. Thats because since our flights were booked at different times We are not one the same flight after our first layover!!! I know the people at the airport will help me find my terminal and everything will be ok ( the flights are only a hour apart) so when I get to our next layover Jeremy will be there waiting for me, but still im nervous. So just pray for that, as well as our safety on all our other flights.
Let me say as well that if We missed saying goodbye to you I am so sorry. These last two weeks have been CRAZY. I wrote on paper what We were doing each day our last two weeks and We had one day open thats it. That was not just dinner dates it was lunch dates too!!! Then the next day my Momma called to see if I had a day open because she was gonna take me to Pigeon Forge to spend the night. So poof there went the one day I had left. I am not saying that to complain just explaining why you might not have got a official hug and goodbye. We are so blessed to have so many family and friends who call when were home and just really clear there calender in order to visit with us and We thank all of you who have done just that.
I think my Papaw Wilcox said it best tuesday when Jeremy and I did goodbyes with him and Mamaw. He said "We are not gonna make this last day sad, We are gonna have fun and celebrate your time with us right up to the very end". How true those words are. So many times your last day here gets made into a gloomy day but its better to celebrate and have fun after all its not goodbye its see you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment