Hey sweetie,
I had a awesome dream last night. About you. In my dream you were born and your Daddy and I were so proud. Your grandmas were both in the dream too and they hugged and jumped up and down when your daddy went out and said "Shes Here" Dont get me wrong who knows if you will actually be a girl but it was the sweetest dream and gave me so much hope, peace, and assurance. Especially since as I prayed last night I asked God to please give us a family in HIS time. Your name was Aubree Faith which surprised me just because that was a named I picked out for a girl years ago and it hadnt crossed my mind in awhile. This wasnt like the dreams were I couldnt see your face. Actually I saw you perfectly. You had the most beautiful little face with the wildest curly brown hair. Not sure exactly why but in my dream you were sick. You had to have a tube to help you breath and a IV. We could still hold you though and the dream was so real that I can still feel the weight of your little body in my arms. This dream was so real. You were my angel, my tiny miracle from above. I can also still feel the excitment. The joyful adrenaline is still pumping through my veins right now. This dream was absolutely amazing. Words cannot describe the hope it has given me. I know it could still be years but I feel sure that it was Gods way of saying be patient I have a plan and a time for that plan. I am trusting Him baby, Something I couldnt or wouldnt do for along time. I have been for along time now and this dream was just an absolute blessing. Don't get me wrong sweetie it doesnt matter to me if your a boy or a girl, I just want you. To love you and raise you. You cannot imagine how much I love you already. I cannot wait to be your mom.
All My Love,
Momma
Thank you God for this wonderful dream you allowed me to have last night. Thank you for the clear vision of our baby. Its not about it actually being Aubree Faith its more about a baby. Jeremy and I had a baby in my dream and it was so clear. Everytime I picked her up out of the bassinet I can still feel myself lifting her up and snuggling her close. Thank you for that God and Thank you for all the other day to day blessings you give Jeremy and I. Lord, I know you will give us a baby in YOUR time. I pray Lord that our baby is healthy when that time comes. I pray for my pregnancy when that time comes. I pray that I can still do our ministries here while im pregnant. Thank you Lord for everything you have done for us as well as everything still to come. In Jesus Name, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment