Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vision and Understanding

         Sweetie I have got to tell you about Daddy and I. Finally We are on the same page and at a time in our lives where We think We are ready for you. We are trying to get everything on track by getting healthier. This will help me to ovulate more regularly so I can get pregnant with you and Daddy says when you get old enough to run around He wants to always be able to keep up with you and play as much as you want. We are not even pregnant with you yet but We are so excited about you. We know Gods timing will be perfect. We just wanna be ready when HE is ready.        
         I have been praying for vision and understanding and I was meaning for the ministry but I think God may have given me some other vision. I am trying not to get excited just incase im just looking into all this too deep. I have set myself up for let downs in the past because my wanting you so badly takes away all sense of normal reason. Here is what happen. Last night I kept hearing this voice tell me I was pregnant. I couldnt shake it. I thought maybe it was God but then thought maybe it was me and my craziness when it comes to you. But then this morning I get a text from Mandi asking if im pregnant?? I text back no lol and she text back are you sure? Wow that totally blew me away!!! I said well no lol why?? and she said the last couple days She had pictures of me pop into her head and in them I was pregnant. I wasnt gonna tell your daddy about last night but added with all this I just had too. Of course He just said Hmmm and went about his business. I worry alot more now that He is ready to have you because I can handle my body letting me down each month but I dont want it to let him down :(.
      I dont know what all this means baby or if it means anything. I just know your daddy and I are gonna keep trusting in the Lord. I know everything will work out for His Glory if We do. I know its odd but even though I've never met you I already love you soooo much. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms sweetheart.




Love,
 Mom

     

No comments: