Thursday, January 24, 2013

God made the World!!! ( Puppet Skit)

This is a puppet skit we did at Beyond Borders for Christ. Just so you know im not crazy the first clue I was suppose to give on what God made on the first day was to turn the lights on and off. Well when I went to flip the lights on and off they wouldnt go off!!!! ( its not a switch you can flip its a button you push, but the button is apparently only on a timer and so you cannot turn it on and off by pushing the button) I just froze for a second not knowing what to do. haha  So I was off from there on out, but the kids didnt mind. Hope you enjoy!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it this is great.

Anonymous said...

I could not open. Love u. Mamaw

Stephanie said...

Might not work on your phone :(. It is working on computer though