Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Little things :)

                I am so thankful that my husband still takes time to do sweet things for me. I'm not a big flower person ,although he has given me flowers and it was awesome!! I like Jewelry but I am well aware its not a need.  I like all these things, but my favorite things are the little things. Like When my husband wants to make dinner, or when He makes me a drink ( meaning Water haha) without me asking. Sometimes He put clothes in the dryer if He is going upstairs anyway.

                       Tonight I went to call my Mom and He said He was going to make us some hush puppies ( I absolutely love hush puppies!!).   Lately We have been watching a bunch of episodes of Hells Kitchen ( on Hulu). Hells Kitchen is a food competition. Its fine dining and they always have to make the dish look fancy with the sauce on the plate all pretty. We think its hilarious Mostly because We are FAR from fancy, and because the plates always look like they barely have any food on them. So He comes into the room where I am and tells me dinner is served. So I tell Mom bye and hang up. He leads me into the kitchen. The table is candlelit and He says We are having fine dining tonight!!!

Like I said its the little things He does for me that are so special. Just wanted to share our fine dining experience with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that man. This was so funny. Love u. Mamaw

Anonymous said...

JEREMY IS SUCH A SWEET GUY. MINE CANT SHUT CABINET DOORS OR CLOSE DRAWERS. HOLD ON TO HIM!!! LOVE MOM

Stephanie said...

He tells me all the time that God gave me a dime, Ya know meaning He is a 10!! HaHA He is so goofy!

Mom I didnt say He has mastered the clean up. The kitchen looked like a boom went off and smelled so badly of fish, and He wanted me to leave it till this morning! I told him NO WAY I couldnt sleep a wink knowing my kitchen was gonna smell like the fish hatchery in the morning. He did help me clean up last night though.