Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Beauty in the Unknown

      Wow where is time going?? Seems like it was just Christmas and now here it is the end of February. As I looked at my calender the other day and realized we only have 18 more weeks until we move I went into a mini panic. Thats not enough!!!!! I need more time!!!! I was reminded by the Lord that  He keeps ALL His promises.

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness.” I shall therefore joyfully boast in my sufferings, that the power of The Messiah may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”Deuteronomy 31:6

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

I am clinging to His promises because thats all thats getting me through. I have no idea what we will be doing Ministry wise back home, or how we will make it money wise. There are so many unknowns and not many answers. Yes, there is beauty in the unknown. There is also fear and anxiety. There is also excitement and anxiousness. The truth is I'm a whirlwind of emotions, but what I know is this is Gods will and so I know that it is for our good. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how many tears we cry. We have to keep believing that this is for our good. We have to trust God and to never forget that there is beauty in the unknown.

Psalm 145:9 “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: