If God holds my days in His hands
If God has power over my circumstance
If God knows the plans He has for me
Why should I fear?
Why should I worry?
Chorus:
If God is for me
who can be against me?
If God is for me
who can be against me?
Whatever happens I know
I can trust He is in control
‘Cause if God is for me
who can be against me?
Repeat Verse 1
Repeat Chorus
Bridge:
May the name of God be praised
Forever and ever
For wisdom and power
Belong to Him
The words are so true, but not worrying is so hard. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I worry way too much. I will be the first to tell you I am extremely worried about this summer and our move. I think its a control issue. I completely trust God, but I am human and as humans We dont ever wanna feel like were not in control. When you surrender your life to Christ and go where He wants you to go. The possibilities are endless. You could be in your comfort zone today and in a jungle tomorrow, but God promises are true and He will never leave us or forsake us He will be with us always. So even If with every week I am getting closer and closer to another "hardest thing I'll ever have to do", At least I know I wont be alone. When I packed up my house, Mine and Jeremys first home I wasn't alone. When I hugged my grandparents and parents as I was about to head 2200 miiles away not sure when I would see them again I wasnt alone. When I handed pets over to new owners because I could not bring them with me I wasnt alone. When I stepped into Hungry Horse I wasnt alone. This summer when I head out of Hungry Horse I wont be alone. When I try to hold it together and hug each sweet baby in the 3 and under class at Beyond Borders for Christ While I sob and try to tell them goodbye I wont be alone. When I hug each person who has been there for me and meant so much to me these past two year I wont be alone. When I pack up this apartment that God provided for us I wont be alone. On July 8th when I pull out of this parking lot and look back at Canyon Baptist Church and think of how amazing these past two years have been I wont be alone. If We know Jesus Christ as our personal Savior We never again have to face our hardest moments in life alone.
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand. Isaiah 41:10
No comments:
Post a Comment