Friday, February 15, 2013

Heartbreaking Moment :/

             I have to share with you a very heart breaking moment I had this week. It was wednesday night my favorite night of the week and Beyond Borders for Christ had just begun. The 3 and Under class was in the kitchen eating dinner. When one little girl walked over and looked up at me Her blue eyes shining with innocence as she said " When you go home to be with your Mommy, you wont come back??"  It was hard for me to answer with the lump that had grown in my throat. I had to tell her She was right. That I would not be coming back, but that I would visit and I would miss her everyday.  This little girls grandmother teaches a class and drives a bus at Beyond Borders for Christ. So no doubt this was how she had explained to her granddaughter about our move by telling her I was going to spend time with my Momma and would not be coming back.  Just wanted to share this special moment we had more for me really so I have it in writing although at the moment its etched in my brain and  I dont see how I could ever forget.

No comments: