Monday, February 18, 2013

What a Stephanie Malone Birthday looks like :)

        First off thanks to everyone  who text, called, or facebooked me to wish me a happy birthday I really appreciate it.


         Next I would like to confess that I failed. My new years resolution is already out the window, but not really because last sunday night I gave God my past  and I am not gonna dwell on my mistakes or look back anymore. So I really am beginning to love myself. So I have not failed I  have won! Jesus won for me when He died on the cross to forgive us of our sins and the best part is we dont have to look back. This will still be a struggle for me, but I already feel 100% better after laying my past at Gods feet.

I failed as far as the hair though, but I did wear it curly for a whole month. I just like being able to go back and forth from curly to straight depending on my mood that day. Also this is a fun new color a little on the red side, but it will fade in time.
My wonderful husband made me my favorite Chocolate chip pancakes! He also made me blow out my candle so I could make a wish. ( Sorry for the way I look Had literally just rolled out of bed.)


Been looking for Gray boots ever since the ones I had literally fell apart I wore them so much.
   
Also a new bed set!!!
It has been a great birthday. Goodbye 23 Hello 24 Cant wait to see what this year holds!!

No comments: