We have so many questions about moving home. We have so many unknowns and not many answers, but one answer has been prayed about so much and so often that the answer is crystal clear. The answer is yes we are suppose to move back to Tennessee. God has made that much clear. I know some people may think that we are overjoyed and can't wait till July. That is far from the truth. The truth is we are heartbroken, confused, excited, anxious, but most of all torn. I struggle with how am I suppose to feel. The truth is we love our life here and we could stay forever and I have no doubt there would always be work to do, but God has another plan for us. I can't give any more details about those plans because we don't know the details either. Some might think we are holding back, but the truth is we just don't know yet. What I can say and can truly mean is we trust God. When we came to Montana I cannot even explain the anxiety I had. I had never been more than a few miles away from my family my whole life, and then God told me to move 2200 miles away. What I'm trying to say is it was not easy and even though we were loved and welcomed by everyone from day one it was still hard. A year and a half later and I can't tell you that there are not days that I just sit down and cry, but even in the bad days I know that God has worked all this out for my good.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
More than anything else Montana changed me. I know now that this was Gods plan all along. To help me grow, to open my eyes. I am not the woman who arrived here a year and a half ago. God has a plan for all of us.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
When you follow Gods plan for your life and not your own God will bless you hugely. See I had a plan for my life and I could have chose to stick to my plan. In my plan I would have a child who would be starting school next year ( still hard for me to believe we will be married 5 years in April). Instead I chose the plan God had for me, and I know that someday when God does bless Jeremy and I with a baby we will be far better parents now then we would have had we not chose Gods plan. The reason why is stepping out into the unknown has strengthened our relationship with God. We have grown into better and stronger Christians, and so I can only imagine we would be better parents then we would have been.
While were on that topic let me say everyone knows Jeremy and I want children someday. The honest truth is if you wait till your completely ready you may never have a baby. There is so much unknown. Jeremy and I have the ready or not attitude meaning when God wants to bless us with a child we will be ready. After all God knows far better than us what the future looks like. So we are putting our trust in Him. In saying that let me also say like I have said so many times before I am not the woman who moved over a year ago. I have changed alot. I am on fire for Jesus and I want to live my life and do the things He has planned for me. Only God knows what the future holds all I know is for now I am focusing on the ministries here we are involved in . Starting a family is not on our mind at the present time. God has things for us to do and I could be wrong but I truly believe He has work for us to do, and a family will come later. After all I am only 23. God reminds me of that often and assures me I have plenty of time. The truth is even if God never blesses us with Children, We are still so blessed and I can say He has given us a wonderful life. God has always supplied our needs and We are so thankful.
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
I cannot spend time looking at what I don't have instead I look at all God has given me.
One last thing before I bring this post to a end. I will not spend these last 6 months being sad or staying stressed out over the unknown. We are gonna make these last months the best. We will give 100% to all the ministries we work in up to the last day. I don't wanna miss a second with the kids on wednesday nights or time with all our friends here. We want to make the most of the time we have left. Like the saying goes Dont cry Because Its over, Smile because It happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment