Saturday, June 8, 2013

Silly Saturday #17

    For two years I prayed and waited ( Patiently......ok no I just waited)  And finally after two long years ....... MY PARENTS ARE COMING TO MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I had no idea I could be this excited!!!!! Finally my stories will have a picture to go with them. Finally they will get to see all the ministries I have told them so much about. I cannot wait to show them what I have been doing and where I have been for the last two years.  I am so thankful my prayer has finally been answered. Gods timing is perfect!!

 God is good. 
 Speaking of that here is a cute video of Alayah for all you who dont have facebook and havent seen it yet.  She is 21 months old now and  learning to talk and it is awesome to hear her learn new words. She is one smart girl!! We are taking lots of pictures and videos and enjoying our last few weeks with her. We could spend this time being sad, but instead we are thanking God for the past year we have had with her. :) And we will definitely be back for visits....ASAP :)








No comments: