Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Soaking it all in :)

            Wow Week is in full swing and the kids are having a great time. In the pre K class we have been having around 17. So I volunteered to take a few of the little guys to help out. So 2 years and under go with me. Although I cant share pictures I assure you I have a bunch and they are heart warming. Today We painted!!!!
  Everyday the kids have taken naps which has made for a much happier afternoon!!!! I am loving every moment with the precious kiddos and am thankful God has allowed me to be here for my second wow week in Hungry Horse, Montana.



Not much else going on this week just staying very busy. We apologize to everyone who keeps Alayah in advance  it seems these last two weeks we have taken everyone elses time with her, but we are just trying to utilize every second with her and make lots of happy memories!!!


About to paint at Wow Week!!!!

No comments: