Yes I know its friday, but I have plans tomorrow and am not sure if I will have time to get to my computer. Tomorrow Jeremy and I are going to the park ( Glacier National Park). We have never been alone and decided some quiet time together would be nice. My parents just left yesterday and We had a awesome week!! It was so much fun to have them here and show them around.
Today I have plans with a friend and so does Jeremy and since its only a few weeks from our moving day we know that some quiet time together in the park will do us alot of good. We are filled with so many mixed emotions especially since this coming us Wednesday is our last Beyond Borders for Christ :(!! We are nervous, excited, and anxious about our new life and we are sad,broken hearted, and dreading leaving our life here in Montana, but we know that our God is working things out for our good and that He has a plan for us. We are clinging to those promises!! Thank you for your prayers during our time of transition and please keep them coming.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment