Why?! Almost two years ago I was asking God the same question. See Jeremy and I had a good life. We had a beautiful house, pets we loved, surrounded by family, and a awesome church family, and yet God was telling us to leave it all. So July (2011) I told my family goodbye and left a life I loved and had always known. I wont lie I asked why?! ALOT. I cried ALOT. I didnt understand my heart was broken and no matter how great Montana was it would never be home.
Two years later and I am broken. My heart aches and I am asking Why?! With only a few weeks left I can feel the knife in my heart sinking deeper and deeper. I love my life in Montana and it has became home. I dont wanna start over. I dont wanna leave. I cry ALOT and my heart is heavy. I dont wanna say goodbye I dont wanna leave another home.
I know God has a plan and I know that if we hadnt listened in the first place we would have never known the beauty and wonder of our two years in Montana. So all I can hold onto is that something beautiful is ahead. A new life that will bring happiness and please God.
Its human nature to ask why and to not understand Gods plan, but we have to trust Him with our lives even when it hurts and even when its hard. Please continue to pray for Jeremy and I as we try to make the most of our last few weeks in Montana and as we transition to life in Tennessee.
I couldnt have said it better myself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment