Friday, July 19, 2013

:) Fun Day!!!

             As most everyone knows Jeremy and I LOVE animals and are both still kids are heart so when we realized had never been to the zoo together we decided that had to change.
     Although I dont feel I have to explain myself I do want to say that Jeremy and I are using money we had saved in a account in Montana that we had to close when we left. We are not using money churches are giving us for ministry.
So today Jeremy had to go to Knoxville anyway to take a test. Lots of interviews and things in the works but sorry no info on here until something is official.
      We decided we should head to the Zoo after his test.

      We had a great day, and again needed that just the two of us time. Even though their were tons of people are the zoo! We had a wonderful time, and are thankful for days we can get away and be together.




















I have a picture of me and this turtle when I was in 1st grade and I went to the Zoo with my school. Gonna have to dig it out and put them side by side.

No comments: