Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We made it!!

  We made it home Tuesday night!! Thanks to everyone who prayed for us to have safe travels. We made it safe and sound with no problems.  On the way home we made a stop to check out Mount Rushmore!!


We are still just trying to settle in best we can since we dont have a place of our own yet. We are hanging in there during this tough transition and trying to make the best of it.
I was so thankful to see my family!!
But at the same time I just left behind so many who feel like family in Montana. Its bittersweet and its really hard, but we trust God.  Please continue to pray that Jeremy can find a job, and that God will provide us with a place to live.




Did I mention that I have fallen inlove????



No comments: