Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Two weeks!!

       We have been in Tn two weeks today. It was rocky trying to get settled those first few days, but we are finally getting calmed down and sorta settled in. I am still in awe of how God has been working in our lives already. So much has happened in only two weeks. I prayed and prayed and asked God to give me a purpose here, and He did. I knew I would be babysitting before I even left Montana, but what I didnt know was in only two weeks I would be completely full and unable to take more children!! Our God is so good!!! I never advertised, it was all by word of mouth!!! I cannot even explain how excited I am or how blessed I feel that God once again has surrounded me with children to love. I start monday  ( the 29th)and am so excited to update and tell more as this new journey begins. 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: