Tuesday, July 2, 2013

U-Box We Haul

          So for those who don't know once we made the decision to not take Molly to Tennessee with us we begin to look into u haul u box. You pack your stuff in the box and u-haul ships it wherever you want and you have up to a month of storage. I hear everyone talk about how expensive they are but once we factored in gas the u box was about $100 cheaper than renting a uhaul and driving it ourselves. So we decided to go for it. We got two u boxes. They brought them today that way our last few days are not spent worrying about packing. So today we loaded all our things and left the boxes at the u haul place. I was beginning to worry about everything fitting because the u boxes dont look very big, but I asked everyone to pray. And EVERYTHING FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BIG THANKS to Lee and Steve for helping!! It is such a relief to be able to enjoy our last few days here in Montana.



No comments: