Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One Week in Tennessee.....

   We have been here exactly one week today and when I think of all the things we have got I done I feel very accomplished. Jeremy has turned in numerous resumes and job applications and  He got his Tn licenses. Did I mention He did those things wednesday morning when we had just arrived tuesday night. What a man!! I have met with someone about keeping her baby boy when she has to go back to work in September. I will start keeping Alaina and Emmy on the 29th. I am so excited to start babysitting again although I wish I were keeping Alayah too :(.

            So we are settling in and things are going well and It is finally beginning to sink in that we are not here for a visit. I know that God has a plan for us here  and I am happy, but even on my best days deep down there is this empty feeling in my heart and other days it seems to physically hurt. I know I will always miss Montana and our life there. I know that not a day will go by that I wont wish I could scoop Alayah up in my arms and hug her tight. I know I will wish I could walk into Beyond Borders for Christ each wednesday and join all the chaos and love on the children,or even give Miss Pat a hard time.
       We miss everyone so much!!! But We have got to make the most of our situation because God sees the bigger picture and knows what is best for us. So no more moping around or feeling sorry for ourselves.  Its time to face our new lives head on with all the excitement and wonder we had when we first set out for Hungry Horse, Montana. Thank you for your prayers as we transition and try to keep a good attitude :). We are so excited to see what the future holds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

showed the picture of you and Alayah to Alayah and she said Steph and babbled for a while. then she pointed at the pic to the right of you and Jeremy and said Steph and babbled then said Jer and babbled some more :)

Stephanie said...

AWW I love that!!! We miss her so much!!!! Oh and you haha just kidding. We Miss you both like crazy!!

Anonymous said...

I just attempted to "like" your comment! lol
-Mandi