Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy 2nd birthday to the prettiest redhead I know!!!

            I still remember the first time I met your Momma (Mandi) and She handed you to me.....
   I became your babysitter and it wasnt long before you had me completely wrapped around your little finger.
   Everyday was a adventure and watching you grow  and learn new things brought me so much joy....
First time standing ( at our house. not her actual first time ever)
    We weren't rich and couldn't give you the world ( although if we could we would) So we learned to enjoy the little things.....
 
   We wore Jeremys shoes.....

     We Mimicked each other....



  We painted....


  We went swimming...


We cooked....


  We bounced....


  We wore shorts with house shoes.....


 

We wore dew rags.....



 We annoyed Molly.....


  We slid.....



We played with bubbles.....


        We danced (with a pb&j sandwich)

       We rode in a cozy coop....


     And sometime during all the other things we did we became best friends.....

 


    Leaving was extremely painful
 and everyday hurts because were apart,
    but we'll always be together
because your always in our hearts.

     And today is your birthday
 and we wish we were there to play
and do all the things we use to do
 and enjoy your special day.


We hope you know that we love you
and that we really wanted to stay.
But only for selfish reasons
Like playing with you everyday.

   Never forget all the things I told you
The day we said our goodbyes
Like how much me and God love you
and how you are so precious in His eyes.

You were created for a purpose
 and God has a plan for you.
So have a great birthday Alayah
 and welcome to year number two!!!!

No comments: