Monday, September 2, 2013

Hey guys......

  Hello out there!!! Man it has been a rough weekend.  I guess I am a major baby. There are just somethings that drive my crazy and gauze are one of them. :( I knew they would be necessary, but I guess I was naive to the fact that there would be SO MUCH blood. Ugh which is the next thing I dont take very well. Needless to say most of friday was spent uncomfortable. Finally the bleeding stopped and the gauze could come out and life was grand again. That however did not last for long since Saturday morning I woke up sick and I mean cant keep anything down sick, but since I had not ate much guess what I got to see once again. Yep, Blood. So I spent most of the day in bed. Did I mention everytime I went by the mirror I wanted to cry. My face is literally huge!!!!!!!!! Sunday came and I still felt super nauseous So not a whole lot of eating going on. Finally today came ( Monday) and although still swollen like crazy and talking with a horrible lisp there seems to be a faint light peaking through the end of the tunnel.  No nausea today and not horrible pain. Yes today is better and the swelling has gone down some showing a huge bruise on my right cheek :/
           I cant complain about not being taken care of because that would be a HUGE lie. My husband was by my side taking care of me ( even though it was his last weekend off before starting work) My mom was here everyday except saturday when I forbid her to come because it was her birthday! My mother in Law came by with a gift and to check on me. My church family and so many others offered encouraging words on facebook and so many prayers went up for me. I am overwhelmed at how loved I am and at the awesome support system I have. Thank you all so much for all you did for me. It did not go unnoticed and it was appreciated very much.
Gifts from my husband 

Gifts from my mother in law.

No comments: