I'm sitting here this morning ( after sleeping in :) ) on the couch curled up with my laptop and a blanket listening to the rain ping on the windows. It is truly a peaceful morning and I am thankful for days like this. I have had a wonderful week. Monday and Tuesday I spent with Jeremy just enjoying our time off together. Wednesday was my first day keeping Jacob. How did that go? I know most of you are wondering. Let me answer that with a question
We are still in the getting use to each other stage and it will take a couple weeks before we get in our groove, but we got through our first week so it all gets easier from here. :)
I don't talk on the phone much, but I do keep in touch with Mandi ( my friend from Montana, Alayahs Mom) through texting at least a couple times a week sometimes daily. Well thursday night she was having computer trouble and Jeremy was texting her trying to help fix it, and said it would be easier to call than text so he called her. Of course when he was about to hang up he said do you wanna talk to Steph. So I talked to Mandi and Alayah a little too. I didnt realize what I was missing. When I hung up my heart was full, and of course I still miss them like crazy but my heart hurt a little less. Needless to say I will be calling more often!!!!
So there we have it finally a great week. After 9 weeks of being in Tennessee I am thankful to be able to say a week with no bad days has come!! Even when bad days come I am thankful still because God has blessed us hugely. Every need He has met, and yes unexpected things happen from wisdom teeth being removed to not transitioning as fast as we had hoped or planned to drastic changes in income, but God has and is seeing us through it all. HE is working everything out for our good even though at times we don't understand.
Have a blessed weekend!!!!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
How could He not steal your heart??
![]() |
| I know its blurry He was not about to be still for a picture but he sure did smile! |
We are still in the getting use to each other stage and it will take a couple weeks before we get in our groove, but we got through our first week so it all gets easier from here. :)
I don't talk on the phone much, but I do keep in touch with Mandi ( my friend from Montana, Alayahs Mom) through texting at least a couple times a week sometimes daily. Well thursday night she was having computer trouble and Jeremy was texting her trying to help fix it, and said it would be easier to call than text so he called her. Of course when he was about to hang up he said do you wanna talk to Steph. So I talked to Mandi and Alayah a little too. I didnt realize what I was missing. When I hung up my heart was full, and of course I still miss them like crazy but my heart hurt a little less. Needless to say I will be calling more often!!!!
So there we have it finally a great week. After 9 weeks of being in Tennessee I am thankful to be able to say a week with no bad days has come!! Even when bad days come I am thankful still because God has blessed us hugely. Every need He has met, and yes unexpected things happen from wisdom teeth being removed to not transitioning as fast as we had hoped or planned to drastic changes in income, but God has and is seeing us through it all. HE is working everything out for our good even though at times we don't understand.
Have a blessed weekend!!!!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28


No comments:
Post a Comment