Monday, September 16, 2013

The amazing Gift of Adoption!!!!





   Do you remember the McCoshs?? When they announced their plan to adopt I remember being shocked, but so excited for them. I knew they would be giving a amazing gift to a child. When I heard they would be adopting not one but two boys I was like excuse me?  But we  were so excited for them and began to pray.   I remember the day they brought Koby and Si home. I was so excited!!! Click here to read the post I wrote that day. 
    At the time I had no idea we would be working with Derek and His family at The Fellowship Church just 6 months later. Yet here we are. I cannot imagine the McCoshs without Koby and Si. They have made me laugh and smile everytime I have been around them. Their joy is contagious. Although in the beginning I mostly thought about the amazing gift Derek and Christy would be giving the boys I now realize the gift the boys have given the McCosh family as well. I know they have brought so much joy and happiness.
    Check out the joy and love in this video The McCoshs oldest daughter Ivy made to celebrate the one year mark of the boys court date where they were officially McCoshs.


No comments: