I remember what it felt like when we moved to Montana, but I guess there was so much excitement that it made it more of a adventure. I know there is excitement in Tennessee as well. This change is by far harder than moving to Montana. Which I will agree with you makes absolutely no sense. I am thankful to be with my family, but my heart literally aches for my family in Hungry Horse. I know we are where God wants us for now and maybe forever not sure what our future holds, but change is hard. Tennessee is so different. It doesn't feel the way it felt two years ago. Then it hit me its not home. Wow never thought I'd say that. Somewhere along the line Montana became home and we never even knew it. I know your probably thinking WHAT?? and I can't believe i'm writing it myself, but thats how it feels. God has a plan for us in Tennessee so don't worry were not about to hop on a plane and fly the cope, but that doesn't mean this is easy. Sometimes the things God ask us to do are very hard. When I felt Him telling me it was time to come back to Tennessee I won't lie I was thrilled. I missed my family, I worried about my grandparents, and the thought of being with them again felt wonderful. Then we get here and it is wonderful, but I hurt for the life we left behind.
Here are some answers to some questions you may have.......
How do you know God wants you in Tennessee??
From the time we left Montana God was with us blessing us. We had a wonderful trip home with Jeremys parents with no trouble. Within 2 weeks Jeremy had a job. The job met EVERY need we had prayed about. We prayed constantly for God to provide us with a place to live.( We were living with Jeremys parents so when I say a place to live I mean a place of our own.) Everything happened so fast we found a place and moved in within a week of finding it. So within a month of being home we had a place to live. I had some personal things I was praying about that were just answered!! We knew God wanted us to work with The Fellowship Church. God has been blessing it hugely. These are all blessing that God has poured out over us since We have been home. I truly believe coming back was His will.
Does that make it easy?
No
Does that give us some peace even while our hearts are breaking?
YES!
What can you do?
Just remember us in prayer. Pray for our transition and for us to realize and embrace our roles God has for us at TFC and in Tennessee in general.
If you have anymore questions just comment below and I will get back to you soon. We appreciate you and all your prayers.
The truth is none of us are really home. . . . . . . . .
Here are some answers to some questions you may have.......
How do you know God wants you in Tennessee??
From the time we left Montana God was with us blessing us. We had a wonderful trip home with Jeremys parents with no trouble. Within 2 weeks Jeremy had a job. The job met EVERY need we had prayed about. We prayed constantly for God to provide us with a place to live.( We were living with Jeremys parents so when I say a place to live I mean a place of our own.) Everything happened so fast we found a place and moved in within a week of finding it. So within a month of being home we had a place to live. I had some personal things I was praying about that were just answered!! We knew God wanted us to work with The Fellowship Church. God has been blessing it hugely. These are all blessing that God has poured out over us since We have been home. I truly believe coming back was His will.
Does that make it easy?
No
Does that give us some peace even while our hearts are breaking?
YES!
What can you do?
Just remember us in prayer. Pray for our transition and for us to realize and embrace our roles God has for us at TFC and in Tennessee in general.
If you have anymore questions just comment below and I will get back to you soon. We appreciate you and all your prayers.
The truth is none of us are really home. . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment