Friday, March 21, 2014

6 weeks already?!?!?!?!

  Everytime I see you I fall more and more in love with you. . . . . . 



I'm sure you all remember me blogging about this sweet girl and introducing you to Miss Kinlee Rayne. If not you can click here to read that post. What you may not realize is yesterday this baby girl turned 6 WEEKS old!!!! Not sure how that happened overnight!!!! Time sure does fly and Our family is enjoying every single second watching this beautiful girl grow!!!



  Please join me in praying for her sweet mommy as she heads back to work monday.



Father,
   We ask that you be with Lacey as She heads back to work Monday. Take away all anxiety and worry she has and allow her to enjoy this weekend with her family. Lord we pray that when Monday comes you wrap your arms around this whole family and give them peace like they have never known. 
In Jesus Name, 
Amen

No comments: