Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Our Nala :)

    We took Nala to the vet today and She weighed 9 pounds!!! What?! Where is the tiny 3 pounds puppy I brought home. . . .
    The little puppy who had never barked, who was afraid of everything, and never left my side.

            It seems within a instant She changed.  She barked for the first time on Christmas Eve ( and has not stopped since). Somedays when she seems to  bark nonstop I think back to that first little weak bark she mustered up and remember how it made Jeremy and I laugh.
   I remember how the wind scared her to death and She would run  straight to me from the leaves as they blew and hide behind me. I would laugh so hard, now I am yelling for her to come back as she chases the leaves as the wind blows all around her.
 We laugh about her facial expressions.
especially when she smiles!!

  She is just there to hangout with everyday, and She just makes life more fun. 



     Pets are not for everyone, and not everyone thinks of their pet as a family member or their friend. And thats ok everyones different and I totally get it. However Nala has made us smile and laugh even on days when we are upset and unhappy. When we are totally stressed and worried about things in life  Nala  snuggles up in our lap, and even though were still stressed and worried  somehow she helps. She is there when were happy, sad ,mad, scared. At our absolute worst She is still there and ready to snuggle up in our lap.


She is constantly there for us and isnt that what friends and family do for us. So yes She is a member of our family and She is our friend and yes she is still just a dog, but she is OUR dog.  She is Nala Malone, and we may be just a little bit CRAZY ABOUT HER :)






The End

1 comment:

jean wilcox said...

Can't wait to see her