I look around and all I can think lately is I'm so BLESSED!!!!
I have been at my job one month and I absolutely love it. I have my own car now. I have a awesome hubby and wonderful marriage. We have a nice place to live we rent but we are very happy with it. And last but now least God has place beautiful babies all around me. . . . . . . . . .
I know I have went through the whiny phase of
"why dont I have a baby bump? "
"Why am I not registering a child for kindergarten?"
" Whens it my turn?"
"waaaa waaaa waaa!!!!"
But ya know what I decided im not gonna worry. When I feel fearful and my head tells me that i'll never be a mother. I take a deep breath and say thats ok. God has a plan for me and maybe thats for me to be a mother and maybe its not. He has a plan for all of us and its not the same as His plan for everyone else.
It has not mattered where I have been God has ALWAYS placed children around me. I was reminded wednesday night as a tiny voice said "Momma, Can I go to Stephanies Tomorrow??" that its ok if there not mine. Its ok if I never have my own because I know the love Children can bring even if they arent mine and some folks go a lifetime and never know that love.
Instead of worrying and wishing I will take a deep breath and enjoy every moment with the miracles God has placed around me to love. I will think about the house I couldnt be living in, the car I couldnt be driving, and the amazing love of a husband I have that others wait a lifetime for, and I will realize that Gods ways are perfect and even if my own children are not in my future His ways are still perfect and I am still blessed.
Have a great weekend!!!!!
I have been at my job one month and I absolutely love it. I have my own car now. I have a awesome hubby and wonderful marriage. We have a nice place to live we rent but we are very happy with it. And last but now least God has place beautiful babies all around me. . . . . . . . . .
I know I have went through the whiny phase of
"why dont I have a baby bump? "
"Why am I not registering a child for kindergarten?"
" Whens it my turn?"
"waaaa waaaa waaa!!!!"
But ya know what I decided im not gonna worry. When I feel fearful and my head tells me that i'll never be a mother. I take a deep breath and say thats ok. God has a plan for me and maybe thats for me to be a mother and maybe its not. He has a plan for all of us and its not the same as His plan for everyone else.
It has not mattered where I have been God has ALWAYS placed children around me. I was reminded wednesday night as a tiny voice said "Momma, Can I go to Stephanies Tomorrow??" that its ok if there not mine. Its ok if I never have my own because I know the love Children can bring even if they arent mine and some folks go a lifetime and never know that love.
Instead of worrying and wishing I will take a deep breath and enjoy every moment with the miracles God has placed around me to love. I will think about the house I couldnt be living in, the car I couldnt be driving, and the amazing love of a husband I have that others wait a lifetime for, and I will realize that Gods ways are perfect and even if my own children are not in my future His ways are still perfect and I am still blessed.
Have a great weekend!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment