Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Catching up. . . . . . .

       Well Hello warm weather!!!! I normally love the cold, but I must admit this warm weather has been very nice. :) I am ready for T-Shirts and flip flops. Lately that is exactly the weather we have had. Still cool enough not to be miserable, but warm enough for no jacket until night. I love it. If you noticed I even changed my blog background since it was snow to go along with the new warm feeling. I moved all my sweaters and boots to the back of the closet and I am ready for spring. :)
         Have I said lately how much I love my job. If I have sorry your about to hear it again. I LOVE my job. Maybe its because I havent been in a public job in well over 3 years. Im not sure, but its a great place to work. With awesome employers and amazing CoWorkers and I am so so thankful that I am blessed to be working there.
          We are doing really good, and since coming back from Montana I am at peace. I still miss it more than fathomable, but I have peace in knowing I am right where God wants me to be. Things are going good at The Fellowship Church ( TFC). Our sunday service now starts at 11:30am so if you enjoying sleeping late you can still make it to come worship with us. :)
         Well there is a little update for you. :) Things are wonderful and we are thankful for the great God we serve who is working all things out for our good. Have a happy Tuesday!!!




          

No comments: