Sunday, May 11, 2014

2014 Mothers Day

 Todays Mothers Day, but today was a brand new Mothers Day for me. I was told Happy Mothers Day by so many friends. Strange maybe but they all said I am a mother-to-be :). What a weird emotion it struck in me when each friend said Happy Mothers Day Stephanie.  I also received a rose today, like all the other mothers. I just cant help but wonder sometimes if im dreaming. I know I am still a long ways from bringing my baby home but it is beginning to sink in more and more that I am gonna be a mother. It feels crazy good to just type that. I know that I had a cheesy grin on my face all day. I think about my child contstantly. Who they are and what they'll be like, and although I would book my plane ticket this very moment if I could. Right now knowing that that days coming is enough. Im learning and growing into the mother God wants me to be, and although I'll never ever be fully there I am changing and making progress everyday.
So  thank you to everyone who wished me a happy first Mother-to-be Mothers Day . It was a amazing day!!!


No comments: